Coconut Macaroon Cookies
Egg Whites – 2
Sugar – 2/3 cup
coconut flakes – 2 cup
1. Let eggs stay at room-temperature for 30 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (no need to grease)
2. In a large bowl, beat (egg whites with an electric mixer) on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl).
3. Now, start adding sugar, 1 tbsp at a time (adding sugar little by little is key), while still beating.
4. Continue beating for about 7-10 minutes until stiff peaks form (tips are straight) and sugar has almost dissolved.
5. Fold coconut flakes carefully into the beaten egg white mixture.
6. Drop coconut by teaspoonfuls about an inch apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
7. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes, or until lightly brownedAt this point, I just kept it simple and dropped spoonfuls of this on the parchment paper leaving some space in between.
8. Let cool fully before storing them in air-tight containers.
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson
will come soon...