Khoya/Mawa/Khawa – 12 oz (341 Gram)
Sugar – 1 cup
- Take crumbled khoya/mawa in a heavy bottomed non stick pan & keep in medium flame until the mixture becomes gooey.
- Add sugar int to the khoya mixture and continue mixing in medium-low flame for 7-8 minutes.
- Grease a pan and pour the mixture in a greased plate & level it
- Let it set and cool down. Cut into desired shapes.
- If you want you can garnish with pistachios before setting over the top and press it.
- Keep refrigerated & serve at room temperature.
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson