Bengal Gram – 1 cup
Sugar – 2 cups
Oil – 11/2 cup
Ghee – 1 cup
Water -1/2 cup
|Flour mixed with oil|
|1 cup oil + 1cup Ghee Mix|
- Mix the flour with ½ cup of oil, so that no lumps are formed.
- Mix 1 cup oil with 1 cup Ghee in a separate bowl.
- Heat the sugar in ½ cup water till reaches a ball consistency(1 sting).
- Slowly add the mix into sugar syrup & stirring continuously.
- When it is well blended pour in oil +Ghee mix( slowly in regular intervals ) & stirring continuously.
- Cook till the mixture becomes frothy and the oil separates(20 min).
- Spread out on a greased plate.
- When firm cut the mysore pak into squares.
- For a detail procedure watch the below youtube video.
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson