graham crackers 10
butter – 2 tbsp
8 ounce pack cream cheese – 4
white sugar -1 1/2 cups
milk – 3/4 cup
eggs – 4
sour cream – 1 cup
vanilla extract – 1 tbsp
all purpose flour – 1/4 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl,Crush the graham crackers. Melt the butter in oven.
3. Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
4. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth(in low speed).
5. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate( don’t beet more).
6. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
8. Take 2 cups of mix into another bowl and add chocolate flavor
9. Pour half of the original filling into prepared crust.
10. Then pour the chocolate flavor mix then add rest of the original mix( this will give nice chocolate layer)
11. Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
12. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. 13. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson