All-purpose flour – 3 Cups
White sugar – 2 cups
Milk -2 Cups
Eggs – 4
Melted butter / oil -1/2 cup
Vanilla extract – 2 tbsp
Baking powder – 3 tsp
Coconut flakes – 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F . Grease a 9×9 inch pan.
- In a bowl,mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and coconut flakes and keep aside.
- Separate the egg white in a bowl and blend it until gets foam state and keep aside.
- Beat the egg yolk with milk and add vanilla extract then add the mixed flour until batter is smooth, add oil/ butter too.
- Finally add the beated egg white to the batter.
- Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven.
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson