White sugar -3/4 cup
Cornstarch -4 tablespoons
Salt -1/4 teaspoon
Ground cinnamon -1/2 teaspoon
Fresh/frozen blueberries – 4 cups
Butter- 1 tablespoon
pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- Defrost the frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F .
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust. Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter.
- Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 – 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top.
- Crimp and flute edges.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson