Thenkulal Sweet Recipe
22 Tuesday Nov 2011
Written by admin in Sweet
Raw rice flour – 1 1/4 cup
Urad dal flour - 1/4 cup
urad dal flour : rice flour ratio 1:5
Sugar – 1 1/2 cup
Oil to fry
- Mix the rice and urad dal flour and make thick batter (thicker than dosa/pan cake batter)
- Keep it for 12 Hrs.
- After 12 Hrs Batter is ready for preparation.
- In a bowl, heat the sugar in ½ cup water till it reaches a ball consistency(1 sting).
- In a fry pan heat the oil at high temp.
- Take the mold (container with small hole at the bottom) or funnel cake funnel
- Fill the batter into the mold and pour into hot oil in the shape of a curl (like curly fry.. watch the video).
- Once its fried take it and place into sugar syrup for 2 min.
- Then take it out from the syrup and keep aside.
- Its ready to eat
- For more detail information, look at the youtube video
for recipes in simple cooking steps with youtube lesson
please give your feedback for the best cooking light recipes.